If you prefer to take a nap hanging in a place where only the sky looks at you, or if you don’t have a solid structure to hang your Cacoon from then the steel tripod is for you. Your Cacoon and Domo will be ideally attached to the tripod on your deck, in your living room, next to the pool or in a corner of the garden.
- Diameter: Ø 2.2 m
- Loading capacity: Maximum 220 Kg / 485 Lbs
- Hanging Space Required – Headroom: Minimum height of 2.40 meter – Ideal height of 2.60 meter
- Hanging Space Required – Floorspace: Minimum space of 2.60m diameter
- Colour: Iron Grey
- Additional information
If you prefer to take a nap hanging in a place where only the sky looks at you, or if you don’t have a solid structure to hang your Cacoon from then this metal tripod is for you.
All our Cacoon world hanging products come with a 6-meter rope and a carabiner that allows them to hang anywhere – a tree, a beam, a swing frame, a ceiling, a sub-slope, a balustrade.
But if you don’t have a place to hang your cacoon from, or if you want to be able to hang it wherever you desire then the metal tripod is perfect for you! You can just tie the rope to the metal tripod and hang your Cacoon from the carabiner.
Hang it on your deck, in your living room, next to the pool or in a corner of the garden
The tripod is a solid structure
It is lacquered steel and guarantees a weight of 220 kg maximum.
It occupies a space of 2m60 on the ground and in height. The sturdy, powder coated steel stands will resist pretty much anything nature can throw at them.
If you want to get your hands on the Cacoon and Domo but can’t think of a place where you can hang it, then look no further because the metal tripod is exactly what you need to hang your Cacoon and relax anywhere you choose!
Pair it with a bug net to keep the nasties out while you relax in the outdoors!
Cacoon world is a company based out of Belgium. The idea for the Cacoon was sparked by nature when the founders saw the hanging nests of Weaver birds while on a trek. Just like the Weaver bird, you too can hide away, sheltered and cacooned, but still be in touch with your surroundings.
Tips and Tricks
- Always check that your cacoon and its hanging system are in good condition and show no signs of damage, wear or tear.
- Always ensure that you use a suitable knot to tie off your hanging rope and that your chosen hanging point is strong enough to take at least the same weight as you intend to have in the cacoon.
- Always tether your cacoon when it is not in use.
- Never exceed the stated load limit or hang the cacoon higher than just above ground level (when fully laden).
- Never jump into a cacoon or use it as a trampoline or swing – the cacoon is designed for gentle play and relaxation.
- Never hang your cacoon where it can swing into a vertical surface. You will wear the fabric out around the ring.
Ø 2.2 m
Maximum 220 Kg / 485 Lbs
∅33mm steel legs, joined to a 3mm folded and welded steel plate with stainless steel fittings (6 x 60mm x ∅8mm bolts with nylock nuts and washers)
|Hanging Space Required – Headroom||
Minimum height of 2.40 meter – Ideal height of 2.60 meter
|Hanging Space Required – Floorspace||
Minimum space of 2.60m diameter
|Weight of Product||
|Individual Carton Packaging||
110 (L) x 28 (H) x 21 (W) cm / 31 Kg