Bug Net Double
To keep the Bug Net in place, a length of natural coir rope is sewn into its hem. The weight of the rope keeps
the net in place in anything less than a stiff breeze. And if it’s a really windy day? As far as we know, bugs will be blown off course anyway – so you’re safe.
- Diameter: Adapted for Cacoon Double
- Fabric: Mesh
- Additional information
Keep your Cacoon a bug free space
To keep the Bug Net in place, a length of natural coir rope is sewn into its hem. The weight of the rope keeps the net in place in anything less than a stiff breeze.
If it’s a really windy day? As far as we know, bugs will be blown off course anyway – so you’re safe.
Cacoon world is a company based out of Belgium. The idea for the Cacoon was sparked by nature when the founders saw the hanging nests of Weaver birds while on a trek. Just like the Weaver bird, you too can hide away, sheltered and cacooned, but still be in touch with your surroundings.
Tips and Tricks
- Always check that your cacoon and its hanging system are in good condition and show no signs of damage, wear or tear.
- Always ensure that you use a suitable knot to tie off your hanging rope and that your chosen hanging point is strong enough to take at least the same weight as you intend to have in the cacoon.
- Always tether your cacoon when it is not in use.
- Never exceed the stated load limit or hang the cacoon higher than just above ground level (when fully laden).
- Never jump into a cacoon or use it as a trampoline or swing – the cacoon is designed for gentle play and relaxation.
- Never hang your cacoon where it can swing into a vertical surface. You will wear the fabric out around the ring.
- Never twist or spin your cacoon. It is only designed to hang from the webbing loop without any twists.
- Always Remove your cacoon from direct sunlight when it is not in use.
Adapted for Cacoon Double